- May 4th, I was let go from Robert Morris University because of cutbacks
- On June 25th I started a temporary job at Blue Cross Blue Shield answering phone calls dealing with MLR it has to do with the Obamacare decision. The job only lasts until August 24th or maybe sooner as the project is not generating the expected response.
- July 3rd, Andrew proposed! We are engaged!!!! The wedding date is September 22nd! Engagement story to follow.
- July 4th, told our families.
- July 6th, I found my wedding dress.
- July 7th, pool party at Aunt Stacey's
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
I have been a terrible blogger lately. Here is a quick recap of what's been happening in my life.