Thursday, March 17, 2011

WW Challenges!

I've joined 2 challenge groups on WW. The first one is a 5lb Challenge. Basically after each 5lbs you lose, you treat yourself to something non-food related, for instance a manicure or pedicure. I'm not sure what I'll pick to be my reward, I'm sure I won't be able to afford a pedicure or manicure at each 5lbs but I just might, especially if I stay at this 5lb/month rate. I am getting my hair trimmed, with a slight change in my style on Monday so I will use that as my first 5lb reward!

The second challenge I'm doing is a 30 Day Activity Challenge. Basically the challenge is that you do some sort of  workout activity each day for 30 days. This challenge started yesterday and luckily I had walked a mile after lunch anyway, so I'm not behind. I will try to post weekly updates for the activity challenge for the month that it lasts.

P.S. In case you are concerned that my new easter inspired background of jelly beans will lead me into temptation and hinder all WW efforts, you can rest assured because I'm not really a jelly bean fan(unless they are the starburst kind, although even then I'd rather have the real starburst.) So my point is, seeing jelly beans everyday when I look at my blog does not even remotely make me hungry for jelly beans, which if they did I could still have by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers