Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kanaan's Kronicles...2 Months Old!


Kanaan turned 2 months on the 4th! He weighed 10lbs 4oz and was 22in long at his check up on 11/7/13. He is wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. I packed his newborn clothes away last night. This month I started giving him a massage before his bath and he loves it. We started a bedtime routine and I think it helps him sleep better at night. After his 7-8ish pm bottle, he gets a massage, then bath, then lotion and jammies, then he usually drinks a few more ounces of milk before going to bed. He'll sleep until 4am, then eat a few ounces and go back to sleep until 8:30am. During the day he eats every 3-4 hours, we don't really have a set schedule, I just follow his lead. We started cloth diapers this month and we love it. I still use disposable overnight and when we are out and about because we got some as gifts and I don't want them to go to waste.

This month include: a visit to the pumpkin patch, a baby shower at Grandma King's, first holiday, trick or treating, and first social smile.

Here are some pictures from his 2 month photo shoot:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers