1. I was the last kid in my class to lose their first tooth. My front 2 on the top had to be pulled by the dentist.
2. I love cereal, but not for breakfast.
3. The only bone I've ever broken is my pinky toe.
4. I don't like tomatoes, but like ketchup, tomato juice and tomato sauce (as long as their are no chunks.)
5. I am missing a lot of my adult teeth, so the majority of my teeth are baby teeth.
6. I've had glasses since 1st grade. I actually wanted to get glasses before I needed them.
7. I grew up in Carthage, Illinois.
8. I started babysitting when I was 12, for a 9 month old baby.
9. I'm allergic to mosquitoes.
10. My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream.
11. My hair was pin straight as a child until around 8th grade when it turned wavy/curly. When I was little I was always trying to curl my hair but it never stayed, now I have to straighten it.
12. I love going to theater productions.
13. I dream more if I go to bed with wet hair.
14. I learned to knit when I was 10.
15. I always wished I was born in the 1800s.
16. I love all bread products except sliced bread you get from the store. Not really a fan at all.
17. I can hardly wait for each season. I love specific things about each of them.
18. My favorite music is Contemporary Christian. Although I do enjoy 80s and 90s Easy Listening (what I grew up with.)
19. I have to blow my nose every morning.
20. I can't run, but have always wanted to be a runner.
21. My dream job is to be a stay at home mom.
22. I have a different perfume designated for each month.
23. I had eye surgery to correct a lazy eye the summer between 3rd and 4th grade.
24. I love riding in the car on road trips but hate driving alone.
25. I have a phobia of tornadoes.
26. I listen to music almost all the time.
27. My favorite color is pink.
28. I love things that sparkle. Especially glitter, my mom used to call me "The Glitter Queen."
29. I've had several dreams that have "come true."
30. I love "period dramas" movies or television shows, but not traditional "westerns".
31. I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate and don't like white chocolate at all. The only way I'll eat white chocolate is with peppermint in it.
32. I hate startling noises especially popping balloons and refrigerator biscuit can pops.
33. I've never been a big fan of fireworks, they are pretty, but I don't like the noise.
34. I hate wearing coats, but don't like to be cold either, which leaves me in a quandry.
35. If I had to pick from eating a roasted ham or turkey, I'd pick ham. If I had to pick from eating ham or turkey lunch meat, I'd pick turkey.
36. I've babysat for 6 different sets of twins.
37. I was 11 when I learned to crochet.
38. My sister is and always has been my best friend.
39. I got my ears pierced when I was 4. My parents decided they better do it because I kept trying to shove my mom's earrings in my ears and they were afraid I'd hurt myself.
40. My sister and I were due to be born on the same day(different years), but I was born 5 weeks early so our birthdays are 5 days shy of a month a part.
41. I love turtles and ladybugs. I even have a pet turtle "Sarah" I've had her almost 10 years.
42. I love winter storms.
43. Even though my sister and I are 3 years apart people ask us all the time if we are twins, which causes us to answer "no" in unison, which kinda freaks people out.
44. White is the color of vehicle I like least, however both of my cars have been white.
45. I love to shop for clothes, but never buy regular price.
46. My sister and I often show up at the same place wearing the same thing unplanned. We also will frequentlu say the same thing at the same time.
47. I love to sleep with the window open, in the Spring and Fall especially.
48. I hate wearing shoes and only do it when it's absolutely necessary.
49. My friends say my cursive handwriting looks like "italics".
50. I always wished I had curly red hair, green eyes and my name was Elizabeth.