Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 1 Update

So week 1 of weight watchers went well! I was able to stay within my daily points so that I could save my extra weekly allotment for my weekend with Kayla (my sister). Even with eating out several times I still lost 2lbs at my weigh in! It was fun to be able to change my ticker! I'd like to take a starting picture and then update it every month in the same outfit so it's easier to see the progress. I want to take a picture this week so that my starting picture is as accurate as possible, although I've maintained the same weight for the last several years so technically I can use any of those too. I'd also like to give a GOOD JOB shout out to my sister, who is doing this with me, she lost 2.5lbs this week! WAY TO GO KAYLA!!!!!

1 comment:

Followers