Monday, April 4, 2011

WW Week 7 Update

This week lost 2lbs! And that was with the eating plan alone, I didn't work out even once. However I do plan to workout this week! I got a new exercise ball last week and I plan to try it out this week! It's supposed to be a 65 inch circumferance ball and it came with a tape measure thing that you are supposed to put around the ball then blow it up to fit, however I have it pretty much blown up and its nowhere near where it should be to fill the tape measure. It said not to fill it up all on the first try and to give the ball time to stretch, so maybe thats what the problem is but I simply cannot imagine it will get that much bigger from how it looks now. Anyone have any advice or know anything about this? I'd really like to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers