Saturday, February 4, 2012

52 Weeks To A Better Me - Week #5...Monthly Menu

This weeks project is a menu for the whole month. The way we all get paid it works out easier if we go grocery shopping in one big monthly trip rather than several smaller ones. In order to do that easier I made up a menu of all the foods we will be making/eating for the month. I'm going to try to post the recipes as we make them or maybe in a weekly recipe post and in my month end review I will try to post all the recipes for the month. Here is what is on the menu for February.

Taco Soup
Fish Stick Casserole
Corned Beef Hash
Taco Casserole
Beef Pot Pie
Swedish Meatballs
Chicken Tacos
Teriyaki Chicken
Fiesta Chicken & Rice Wraps
Fiesta Chicken Pie
Sloppy Joes
Chicken Nugget Casserole
Crispy Chicken Salad
Cheesy Enchilada Bake
Bar - B Cups
Lemon Butter Fish
Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Caesar Pockets
Stuffed Peppers
Meatloaf

I can't wait to see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers