Monday, March 26, 2012

Catching Up

Wow it has almost been a month since I've blogged! Where has the time gone? Here's what's happened since we last talked. 

  • I have a new boyfriend Andrew! We met in February right before valentine's day! Details to come. 
  • Andrew and I went to a concert in St. Louis in mid March right around our 1 month anniversary, pics coming. 
  • We were able to stay with Kayla! It was fun to spend time with her even though it was very short. 
  • I sprained my ankle a few hours before the concert. We almost didn't go but I'm glad we did.
  • I have a few more recipes to post soon. 
  • I have slacked off on the weekly habits so I will do 2 habits per week until I'm caught up. 
I think that about sums it up. I will try to stay on top of things better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers