Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goals for 2013!

I thought I'd share my goals for 2013. I'm sure I will think of more things to do but this is what I've come up with so far. Some of them are things that won't take much time and some are things that will be ongoing. I will try to update either monthly or quaterly on my progress.
  • Read the Bible all the way through
  • Create and stick to a cleaning schedule
  • Start and continue couponing
  • sew an apron
  • compile and maintain a household notebook
  • make vanilla extract
  • make a pumpkin pie from a pumpkin
  • make liquid soap
  • switch to all or at least 90% homemade cleaners
  • make a wreath
  • make and use only homemade salad dressing
  • get into a workout routine
  • make bath salts
  • make tortillas
  • make a skirt
  • do one pinterest activity per week
  • make wedding photo books
  • decorate for "each" holiday
  • lose 10% of my body weight
What are your goals for 2013? 

1 comment:

  1. Okay--we should get together and sew an apron together--that sounds like fun. Plus--you and I should start going to Zumba once a week together :) Sound good :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers