Friday, July 8, 2011

Frugal Friday...Got Ants?

Do you have those tiny annoying ants in your kitchen or bathroom? No need to buy harsh chemicals and poisons to get rid of them. A simple sprinkling of baby powder around the areas you have the ants will kill/keep them away! I've also heard that cinnamon does the same thing and that a helpful tip is to dip the rim of your sugar bowl in cinnamon to keep the ants away. I've also heard that if you know where the ants are getting in, you can draw a line of chalk around it and the ants won't cross the line. I've personally not tried the chalk or cinnamon so if you do let me know how it worked. Do you have any tips for getting rid of ants?

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the cinnamon at first I thought it worked but now not so much. Yes I did try and put out fresh stuff. I will try the baby powder. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Followers