Monday, May 16, 2011

WW Week 13 Update!

I lost 2 pounds this week! That's 2 weeks in a row that I've still been able lose weight while hanging out with Kayla. I even got through 2 graduation parties and 2 birthday parties and still lost. The key for me is making sure I track and still follow my points amounts. So now I am all caught up and ready to lose new pounds! (and on a lower Daily Points Target)

 I've started walking to work to help save gas and get extra exercise. By walking to work, then to the Post Office from my office, then back to my office, then finally back home, I've walked 1 1/2 miles. And today I started Day 1 of my jogging plan. My goal is to be a jogger by the end of summer. Right now I am just starting out by going my usual 1 mile walking route and walking for 10 minutes as a warm up, then jogging until I feel like I can't jog anymore, then back to walking until I feel I can jog again. I just repeat the jogging and walking until I'm on the last block of my route then walk the remainder as a cool down. Today I was able to jog 3 sessions and did better than I thought I would. My goal is that once I can jog the entire time between my warm up and cool down to expand my route.

 Anyone have any ideas of whether I should try to jog every day or every other day, with walking or some other exercise in between? I'm really new to this and am not sure which is the best for my body.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to do the Strawberry Strut with me? Look online about he jogging. Good job.:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers