Monday, May 23, 2011

WW Week 14 Update!

This week I lost 2 pounds, which earned me the "additional 5lbs" WW award! It also means I met another 5lb challenge! I haven't decided how I'm going to treat myself yet. I also checked my BMI again and it's dropped 2 places since my starting weight! I may start adding the changes to that in my monthly updates.

Exercise Report
M-Walked to work(RMU); Walk/Jogged 1 additional mile
T-Walked to work; Walked 1 additional mile
W-Walked to work; Biggest Loser Wii: Full Body Workout
T-Biggest Loser Wii: Upper Body Workout
F-Biggest Loser Wii: Yoga Workout
S-No Workout
S-Biggest Loser Wii: Lower Body Workout

I am just 2.5 pounds away from my first Weight Watchers Goal, 5% of my starting body weight!!! It's so close I can smell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers