Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Blog Happenings!

I'm kind of late in the game, but I wanted to get on the bandwagon of posting one thing I'm thankful for each day of November! I'm going to start at November 1st and back date the posts so that if I ever turn this into a book it's in order. So don't forget to go back and check them out.

Also I am going to be starting a "Read the Bible in 90 days" program and I thought it would be fun to share it on here. I'll post the daily reading chapters and try to talk about the verses. I've never done something this intense with Bible reading before and actually I'm not sure I've ever really read it all the way through. I'm excited to start, but it's definitely going to be a challenge. Lately I've felt like I've been sitting on the edge of the "Bible Pool" and I really feel like I need to just jump into the deep end.

I'd also like to get back into a workout routine so I'm going to ride my exercise bike while I'm reading my Bible. That way I can strengthen my spiritual self and my physical self at the same time! I'm hoping by the end of the 90 days, my body will be craving both exercises.

So you guys are in for a lot of posts in the coming days! Thankful posts, Bible reading accountability posts, weekly weight watchers post, plus regular posts!

Is anyone else doing the Month of thanksgiving on your blogs or facebook?
Have you ever done the 90 day Bible reading program or something similar?
If you'd like to join me I'd love some company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers