Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sick Puppy :(

Pogo hasn't been feeling well this last week. Poor thing has had some tummy troubles. It hasn't cleared up so he had to go to the vet yesterday. He's got a virus, they gave him a shot and some pills he gets twice a day. They also told me to give him some yogurt to get the bacteria balanced in his digestive tract. My uncle took Pogo to the appointment because I had to work. It was quite the excursion for Pogo, he wasn't thrilled with the shot, and ended up getting loose and ran off (across a highway in front of a SEMI) EEEKKKK! He wouldn't come to my uncle so I had to leave work and find them. Luckily he came right to me. I had to go back to work so I'm not sure how he felt right after the appointment, he was pretty sleepy that evening, he did have quite the afternoon!!!

Here are some pictures of Pogo cuddling up with some of our fleece blankets, he loves snuggling on them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers