They are super easy to make! All you need is:
a 16" Square piece of fabric
1 toilet paper tube
4-5 empty plastic shopping bags
a stick a little longer than the paper tube
and a ribbon if you wish.
To make the pumpkin:
1. Lay the fabric face down on your workspace.
2. wrap the plastic bags around the paper tube.
3. Place the tube in the center of the fabric square.
4. Tuck the fabric up over the bags and into the top of the tube.
5. Push the Stick in the tube to hold the fabric in place.
6. Tie on a ribbon if you wish.
That's it! So simple. You can make any colors you wish and they literally take 5 minutes to make!
Do you have any Fall Crafts you love to make? I'd love to hear about them!