Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tree of Thanks

My latest autumn craft, a Tree of Thanks! Again very easy to make and only cost $8. I just cut leaf shapes with the Cricut and fall colored scrapbook paper scraps and wrote one thing I was thankful for on each leaf. Then filled a large vase with a multi colored soup bean mix.


Gathered some branches from the yard and put them in the vase of beans.

I took clear tape and folded it over the ends of each leaf "stem" and punched a hole with a hole punch, then just hung them on the branches.

Finally, I cut a strip of fabric left over from the Fabric Pumpkins and tied it around the vase.

I love how it turned out!



P.S. The pictures have a shadow on them so it looks like there are more branches than are actually there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers